The Embassy of Canada in The Hague warmly invites you to an ‘in-person’ event entitled: “Canada is open for (your) business”.
This one day event will take place in the Sir Adam Conference Centre in Amsterdam-Noord on Wednesday 1st June, 2022.
This event is aimed at Dutch companies that wish to expand to Canada and from there do business in North-America.
C-level guests who expressed the wish to establish a footprint in Canada, but whose plans have been delayed over the past two years, are strongly encouraged to participate.
The program for the day will include presentations on the latest on the Canadian economy, investment trends and opportunities. A representative from Export Development Canada (EDC) will highlight financial incentives and business support. Canadian economic regional developers will be present to promote opportunities in their respective regions and several Dutch investors will share their own experiences. Participants can network and raise their questions during the day.
The event will take place in the Sir Adam Conference centre at River IJ, a 5 ferry-minute ferry crossing from Amsterdam Central Station. The parking garage A’DAM under the Sir Adam venue at Overhoeksplein 1 may be booked online.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is obligatory.
Register before 15th April by email at: HAGUETD@international.gc.ca specifying your name, your position and your company name. First come first serve, as space is limited due to strict social distancing.
The draft programme for the day is as follows:
– 09:00 – 09:45: Networking and welcome
– 09:45 – 11:00: Keynote speaker on Canada’s economy and forecast
– 11:00 - 11:15: Health/coffee break
– 11:15 – 12:15: Value proposition for investing in Canada
– 12:15 – 13:15: Networking lunch
– 13:15 – 15:30: Testimonials by successful Dutch investors including Q&A and discussion
– 15:30 – 16:00: Brief pitches by Canadian Economic Development Agencies (EDAs)
– 16:00 – 18:00: Networking and B2B meetings with refreshments