Google Adwords cost and Kleinschaligheidsinvesteringsaftrek (KIA)

Dear friends,

I have a small online shop, each month I spend 500 euro for Google Adwords, and every month Google Ireland sent me a bill of this amount.

Is it possible to count this cost as Kleinschaligheidsinvesteringsaftrek (KIA) so that I can get 28% back from belastingdienst?

More information about Kleinschaligheidsinvesteringsaftrek:

http://www.zzpservicedesk.nl/790/wat-kleinschaligheidsinvesteringsaftrek.htm

If it is possible, then every month I also got a bill from a shipping company for my sold products shipping cost which is also more than 450 euro. Can is be also count as KIA?

Thank you.

kkpiano

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

7 antwoorden op deze vraag

If you can use KIA you won't "get 28% back" from anyone.

If you can use it, you will get an additional deduction for the income tax. Do you actually pay any income tax? (you have a small webshop, so I guess you won't make a huge profit from this?)

If not, the KIA is not a very interesting aspect to your situation.

Anyway: it is possible – depending on the actual situation – to use KIA also for software.

The best thing is to ask your accountant or similar if you consider a major investment in software.

Link naar reactie

With regards to software and the KIA be advised that not all software is eligible for the KIA. Software eligible for KIA has to be your economic property. You carry the risk of depreciation of the software. Legal ownership is not a requirement.

Usually this results in the distinction between tailor made software (KIA) and licenced software (no KIA).

Cheers

Joost

DenariusAdvies: Tax | M&A | Legal

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.