Closing down a Dutch BV from Denmark

Hi...

I am trying to close a Dutch company, but live in Denmark. Having some problems finding out who i have to contact(tax, kvk) for closing it down. I have just send a formular 17A to kvk!!! Is that enough to close down a B.V for good? And can I send both formulars 17A and 17B at the same time to kvk. I hope it make sense. Looking forward to here from you. Thanks 

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

5 antwoorden op deze vraag

Hello, 

I am in the same shoes. Trying to close a BV based in Holland from abroad. The company was set up this year and has had no activity so far - has neither assets nor liabilities. In this context I think the turbo procedure would apply. Is there a chance somebody could tell me what steps I'd need to take to close it and is it possible to close it from abroad?

Thanks a lot!

Link naar reactie
1 uur geleden, MartaB zei:

Hello, 

I am in the same shoes. Trying to close a BV based in Holland from abroad. The company was set up this year and has had no activity so far - has neither assets nor liabilities. In this context I think the turbo procedure would apply. Is there a chance somebody could tell me what steps I'd need to take to close it and is it possible to close it from abroad?

Thanks a lot!

Again then, now for turbo.

Same as in the other topic for a regular sundowning of an entity. More possible liability for the owner/person who's responsible for dissolving the entity.

All steps you need to do (not: consider, your considerations and motivations are your own and not a factor for me in answering this now):

1 - Make sure there is nor will be any income anymore. If you miss this step there is a big chance of trouble in paradise.

2 - The General Meeting is to take note of this and take the decision to dissolve the entity (and of course cessation of activities).
3 - You send in a form 17a to the KvK (Dutch CoC) combined with a copy of your ID and minutes of the General Meeting (use google translate on the topic I linked earlier for every item of information that should be discussed during the meeting, I posted a Dutch boilerplate form to do this).

After this, the entity does not longer exist. Please file your financial statements/annual report (at CoC, KvK in Dutch) and VAT filings (at Dutch Tax Authorities: Belastingdienst in Dutch) before step 3 as after sending in the forms and documents to the KvK you will not longer be able to do those things online (which I think can be of particular annoyance to somebody who's abroad).  Filing zero balances is close to no work and can (will probably) save you fines in the future.

To everybody who's reading this: Sundowning entities is every day work for me (not in the last place because people mess up structures or start B.V.'s without thinking first), so if there is a (small) step I might have missed (because of autopilot blindness) above please feel free to step in and clearify/add where neccesary.

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.