Jump to content

Reflexology, check with the municipality?

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Hi Devora, welcome to the Higherlevel forum!


For starting to work at home you should check with the municipality just to be sure.  Also you need to register yourself at the chamber of commerce.


And check out these sites: 

1. ww.fagt.org  (Federation of Alternative Medicine Therapists)

2. www.rbcz.nu (Register of Professional Practitioners Complementary Care)

3.www.solopartners.nl (The trade association for independent healthcare professionals)


These organisations can provide you with information about reimbursment of you fee  by health insurers, complaints procedures,  general terms, liability-insurance and the latest updates on Covid regulations and procedures for your profession.


Specialist  AOV en aansprakelijkheid voor zelfstandig ondernemers.  Second opinion of offerte ?   →  contact

Mijn laatste blog: premieverhogingen AOV in 2021, wat is wijsheid?


( Let op: mijn reacties als lid en moderator plaats ik uitsluitend op persoonlijke titel )

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Bring your business plan to a higher level!

    All topics related to entrepreneurship are discussed on this forum.

    • Ask your entrepreneur questions
    • Answers / solutions from fellow entrepreneurs
    • > 65,000 registered members
    • > 100,000 visitors per month
    •  Available 24/7 / within <6 hours of response
    •  Always free

  • Who's Online

    Er zijn 10 leden online en 272 gasten

    (See full list)    
  • Also interesting:

  • Ondernemersplein



Cookies on HigherLevel.nl

Cookies are necessary for Higherlevel.nl to function properly. By using HigherLevel.nl you declare to have read and accepted our terms and conditions.

 More information   I accept