Health and KVK requirements

Good day! 

Mijn Netherland is niet zo goed! 

I have a question regarding the selling of Dried meat. Where or which department do i need to contact to see the health regulations that i need to follow? 

Also the business i want to create is not going to be very big in the beginning, I would say it would turnover less that 20 000 eur a year. Would I still need to register and have a KVK? 

Thanks in advance! 

Kind regards 

Rui 

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

1 antwoord op deze vraag

Welcome to Higherlevel, Rui.

Op 27-1-2022 om 18:53, RuiGomes zei:

Where or which department do i need to contact to see the health regulations that i need to follow? 

The Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality (Ministerie van Landbouw, Natuur en Voedselkwaliteit) is responsible for food safety, but they wil not advise you on regulations to follow in your situation. Food laws (some listed here, in Dutch) are scattered and complex, and it is your own responsibility as a company to find and follow them, with or without the aid of a commercial food consultancy bureau. The Dutch Food and Safety Authority (Nederlandse Voedsel en Waren Autoriteit) will supervise the production, preparation, transport and sale of food products on behalf of the aforementioned ministry.

Op 27-1-2022 om 18:53, RuiGomes zei:

Also the business i want to create is not going to be very big in the beginning, I would say it would turnover less that 20 000 eur a year. Would I still need to register and have a KVK?

The Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel) applies three criteria to determine whether you have a business that needs registration with them. You may also have to register for the VAT (btw) with the Dutch Tax Administration

Met vriendelijke groet, Ron van der Kolk MSc MBA

Ik werk via Inflection als interimmanager voor de publieke sector aan betere

dienstverlening, bedrijfsvoering & informatievoorziening door de overheid. 

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.