Leasing a car from a seller located in Germany?

Hi everyone,

I've been living in the Netherlands for the past 4 years, and I want to put 40k euro down and take a 20k lease (in the Netherlands) on a 1-2 year old car financed by me, a self-employed person with a ZZP company. My problem is, there are no good choices for leasing the car I want in the Netherlands.

The alternative that I'm looking for at - German seller, they have multiple choices of that model and they are cheaper by ~30% from the options in the Netherlands.

My questions are:

- Can I even buy a car from Germany while leasing the money in the Netherlands? (I want to drive on Dutch plates, pay road tax, insurance etc. in the NL).

- What extra costs and taxes do I need to keep in mind? The car has a 3l petrol engine, Mercedes-Benz C Class.

- If this is not the best place to look for any answers, who should I reach out to? A tax advisor? If that is the case, could you recommend the right person to reach out to?

Pardon me if it's not the best place for this question, I feel kinda lost right now. Let me know if you need more information.

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

2 antwoorden op deze vraag

(aangepast)

Hello Mathew,

I am not sure if your question has been answered yet. However, there are certain companies in the Netherlands that can assist you in importing the car to the Netherlands (plates and required documents) as well as help you finance the car.

As far as I know (I am not 100% sure): the most popular method that is being used is that Company A in the Netherlands also has Company B GmbH, which is a company based in Germany. They then buy the car outright in Germany, lend it to Company A which is in the Netherlands, and then they lease it to you.

I don't know if I am allowed to post any links or names here, but search for import financiering on Google, I think you'll find what you are looking for.

aangepast door automotive42
Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.