Testing MVP in the Netherlands

Are there any legal procedures we need to follow to be able to test MVP? I have been working few months to develop an MVP. I want to find out whether it is allowed to test out MVP with the potential customers? 
On business.gov.nl they instruct Entrepreneurs to test their business ideas, however, they do not provide any further details about it. 
Does anyone here has similar experiences of developing an MVP and then testing it? Please do comment. I want to know more about this.

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

6 antwoorden op deze vraag

Hi Joost,

It is web application. I want to explore the consumer behaviour and how do they interact with the product? I want to learn if it solves their problems. 
I do not want to generate any revenue at the moment. As I mentioned I only want to come in contact with few early adopters who can work with me to re-iterate and improve the product so that we can actually generate value for the customer.

Regards,

Ahad.

Link naar reactie
(aangepast)

As long as you don't harm potential users, I don't foresee any problems. I don't see the urgence to outsource any product testing if you want to perform  a small scale usability test yourself/yourselves. Only keep mind of privacy and personal data handling regulations.

With kind regards,

Wigbolt

aangepast door Wigbolt
Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.