VPN for Norway

Aanbevolen berichten

Hi netizens,

I belong to Australia and going to Norway for an official reason next month. I am looking for a VPN that can help me access websites and services that are not available in Norway. I also want to ensure my online privacy and security while using public Wi-Fi networks in the country.

My friend has been using Norway VPN for a year and has recommended it to me, but before I do, I wanted to know a few things.

Can anyone recommend a VPN that works well in Norway? I'm looking for a VPN with fast connection speeds, servers located in Norway, and strong encryption to protect my sensitive information.

Also, has anyone used a VPN in Norway before? If so, what was your experience like? I would appreciate any personal experiences or suggestions you may have.

Thanks in for all your favors in advance!

Link naar reactie

Hi flaviokodra, and welcome at the Higherlevel forum!

9 minuten geleden, flaviokodra zei:

I am looking for a VPN that can help me access websites and services that are not available in Norway

Out of curiousity: what kind of business related websites and services are not available or not accessible in Norway without a VPN? Can you give an example?

Beluister mijn nieuwste podcast: de verplichte AOV, wat moet jij er mee?

Link naar reactie
Retired Mod     7,5k 1439

I think you may have landed on a forum in the wrong country?
You say you are in Australia (the other side of this planet) and want to come to Europe, more secific Norway
You landed on a Dutch forum in The Netherlands, that is not Norway.

Now as Dutch we do have a high quality internet infrastructure and i'm sure some people could recommend some larger companies that operate all over Europe, but it seems to make more sense to ask for recommandations on a Norwegian site?

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.