business liability insurance

Hello, 

I am a solo entrepreneur in the coaching and training industry. 

One of my clients asked me to get a business liability insurance (I guess it is AVB in Dutch) to cover for any possible damage happening during a training. 

I have no idea about what to consider when choosing a business insurance. Do you have any suggestion of a good business liability insurance? 

Thank you for your help. 

Giustina

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

2 antwoorden op deze vraag

(aangepast)

Hi Giustina,

No, you'll not only need an 'AVB' i.e., 'bedrijfsaansprakelijkheidsverzekering' but also a 'BAV' i.e., 'beroepsaansprakelijkheidsverzekering' i.e., Professional Indemnity i.e., Liability Insurance.

There are several (online) brokers (Yezzer, Insify or for example Beroepspolis.nl) you can contact or if you already have an insurance consultant I'd contact them.

You can also Google search using the word 'beroepsaansprakelijkheidsverzekering'.

aangepast door Jeroen Kisters RPLU ARe

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jeroen Kisters RPLU ARe

Adviseur juridisch risicomanagement, Risicodeskundige aansprakelijkheid & Getuige-deskundige Beroepsaansprakelijkheid

Link naar reactie

Giustina, and welcome at the Higherlevel forum!

Being a broker myself (but currently only active for existing clients) , I agree with Jeroen that you should definitely get both a business liabiliy insurance (= coverage for pfysical damage done to goods of third parties and/or persons ) and a professional liability insurance (=coverage for loss of income of your clients due to errors made by you or by not, not in time or not entirely comply with an agreement). 

Usually, those are combined (which makes the AVB part also much cheaper), ask your broker or one of the parties Jeroen mentioned for an offer.

Ik adviseer over en bemiddel in verzekeringen voor ondernemers en bedrijven.

Vragen of offertes?  Contact

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.