Opening a subsidiary company in the Netherlands and getting work permits for staff

I am looking to open a subsidiary of my I.T. company in the Netherlands and move 3 of my staff to Amsterdam.

I am a Dutch citizen, so I can easily create the B.V. etc., however I would need to get work permits for the staff that I would post to the Netherlands that have South African passports.

Can you please advise what I need to do or where I should go for assistance in getting this done?

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

4 antwoorden op deze vraag

Thanks Joost.

Are you aware of any consulting services that will assist with all of this? Are there any specific programmes in the Netherlands to encourage starting up business there that we can apply as a group rather than applying individually?

Link naar reactie

Hi Craig,

I would recommend applying for a recognition of sponsorship of Knowledge Visa (highly skilled migrant Visa) at the IND, you can find it via the link to the IND that Joost shared. Once, you are recognized as a sponsor, the process of issuing the Visa's for non-EU employees is easy with little cost per Visa, and you can do it yourself.

Getting the sponsorship can be challenging, but you can also outsource the process to a lawyer (with adequate knowledge). 

Link naar reactie

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.