Need an expert to assist me write a strong business plan and financial analysis

Aanbevolen berichten

(aangepast)

Hello,

I need a business plan expert to assist me to write a very strong business plan and financial analysis, which is an important document requirement by IND (Dutch Immigration office) for me to submit for my residency extension application in a few months time (this is why I need an expert) as a self-employed/entrepreneur. I have registered with the KvK (Chambers of Commerce) since last year June, and my business has been striving since then with a sizeable number of clientele and patronage. I also received a subsidy from the Gemeente Utrecht last year during the U900jaar celebration to organize a program, and I have applied for a several other funding this year.

Below are my business details:

Name:

Isokan Concepts

Services:

• We engage intercultural communication and African (Ubuntu, Omolúàbí, etc.) philosophies.
  • We perform African drum music, drum circles, folksongs, dance, storytelling, and curate cultural productions.
  • We give lessons on music (instrument, vocal) and cultural performance.
  • We engage in workshop, educational, research and fieldwork activities.
  • We offer social bonding, team building, musical circles, communal connection activities for individuals, groups and at corporate events.
  • We offer therapeutic, wellbeing and socio-healing musical and cultural activities towards a healthy people and city.
  • We provide indigenous knowledge systems and social empowerment initiatives.

Instagram: 

https://www.instagram.com/isokan.concepts/

LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/olupemi-oludare-762ab617/

Any suggestions, remarks, and assistance will be appreciated.

Mocht jij hierbij kunnen helpen, dan kun je contact opnemen via een PM binnen Higherlevel.nl :
aangepast door Hans van den Bergh
Emailadress removed
Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.