ogrudska
Verberg

improt from Korea

vraag

Hi all,

I am sorry I am writing in English, I hope it is ok. Probably the questions were asked before but it is difficult for a non-dutch speaker to understand.

In short, I want to start my webshop to sell products from Korea.

Can you please help me understand the following:

- what kind of company I should register?

- how does import work? can i just order online products from Korea on my company name and pay taxes at the post or better to do it through a company? I am talking about 1-2k euro purchase, not more.

- which company you d recommend for accounting in the beginning?

Thanks so much for your help!

Best,

Sasha

5 answers to this question

• Rate this answer

What kind of products are you talking about? Food stuffs? Cosmetics? Pharmaceuticals? Electronics? Luxury items? Something else?

Hi!

It will be cosmetics.

Thanks!

• Rate this answer

Hi,

thanks for your message.

I totally understand.

I think I need to register BV. I also realise I need to pay 201% douane tax and no other tax as cosmetics are exempt from the additional fees.

But I honestly dont understand how the process works, as not much information is available in English for my particular case.

As this is quiet a sensitive topic and I dont want to make a mistake, I preferred to ask directly on the forum which I managed to find by googling in Dutch.

Best,

Sasha

• Rate this answer

Okay, I'm locking this topic - if you have any specific questions about details of your webshop you're welcome to ask them, but please do the basic research yourself first.

edit - try starting here: https://www.google.nl/search?q=import+cosmetics+into+netherlands. There's plenty of english language information to be found.