The overall cost when registering for a Lunchtent

(aangepast)

Hello everyone!

I have a dream to start a lunchroom in Amsterdam and I want my dream come true hopefully in the near future. There will be only food and beverages to be served without alcohol with max. 30 people capacity.

So, I have already been working on the business plan and the strategy for some time and doing research regarding the process and what it takes to get the lunchroom up and running as my first milestone. As the budget planning is one of the most important part of the process, I want to make sure that I have a solid forecast for all the cost for the steps need to be taken (such as licenses, permits, registration etc.) before I register to KvK to start running my business.

I have found many articles and websites regarding the checklist of the process, licenses and permits, however I could not find any information regarding the costs and fees to have an idea how much I should allocate for the licenses and registration beforehand.

Therefore, I would also like to have your valuable opinion for this matter, so I can have a clear forecast regarding the initial cost for the lunchroom and allocate a budget accordingly.

Very much appreciated already!:winking-face:

Cheers

Eray

aangepast door Enroy_D
Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

2 antwoorden op deze vraag

Welcome to Higherlevel.

27 minuten geleden, Enroy_D zei:

I could not find any information regarding the costs and fees

This largely depends on your plans and the municipality. For the local rules in Amsterdam you can find the permits and costs per permit here. To make sure you pick the right permits: Amsterdam offers consultation for starting entepreneurs, make your appointment here.

Met vriendelijke groet, Ron van der Kolk MSc MBA

Ik werk via Inflection als interimmanager voor de publieke sector aan betere

dienstverlening, bedrijfsvoering & informatievoorziening door de overheid. 

Link naar reactie

Hi Rob,

Thanks so much for the information and sharing the links! I can indeed see the cost of operating permit is available! Now I need to find all the other costs besides the operating permit.

Thanks Rob very helpful!

Eray

Link naar reactie

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.