Importen nieuwe producten uit Taiwan

Aanbevolen berichten

7 antwoorden op deze vraag

Hi Maarten,

Thanks for the response.

I was wondering is someone who has experience working with regulations and compliance to European Food Law to ensure that the product can be sold to customers in the Netherlands. I know food law is complex in the Netherlands and Europe in general. And, for a good reason.

It would be great to talk to someone who has introduced an imported food product and did the regulations before getting it into the Dutch Market.

Does that make the query more pointed?

Thanks, Greg.

Hi Greg,

1st of all welcome to Higherlevel. Maybe you can be more specific? talking about what? How to deal with exise goods in the Netherlands. How to sell? etc etc

Your question is quite random?

Link naar reactie

Hi Greg,

As far as I understand, you are based in Europe (Netherlands) and want to Import from Taiwan. I think it is rather easy to find out if a certain product can be sold within the European Community. There are strict rules, described in the European Food Law. Google "European Food Law" and you will find all about this.

If you think the product(s) meets the requirements / regulations of this law, I advise you to get samples of the product(s) and have these tested and certified by an institute that is entitled to officially certify according to European law.

Experience of other people is useless because every case is different. You MUST treat every case concerning food as a seperate case and not rely on the experience of other people.

Good Luck

René

China Trade Consult

www.china-trade-consult.nl en www.china-trade-consult.de

Link naar reactie

Hi Rene,

Thanks for your response.

I think after some research I have figured out some more details. I was wondering if you know any agency or institute that can verify if the product matches European Food Law.

I found the cbg-med.nl but I'm looking forward to their response.

Thanks, Greg.

Hi Greg,

As far as I understand, you are based in Europe (Netherlands) and want to Import from Taiwan. I think it is rather easy to find out if a certain product can be sold within the European Community. There are strict rules, described in the European Food Law. Google "European Food Law" and you will find all about this.

If you think the product(s) meets the requirements / regulations of this law, I advise you to get samples of the product(s) and have these tested and certified by an institute that is entitled to officially certify according to European law.

Experience of other people is useless because every case is different. You MUST treat every case concerning food as a seperate case and not rely on the experience of other people.

Good Luck

René

Link naar reactie

Hi Rene,

Thanks once again for your response.

We have the test done for the product for the US market.

We are looking for an agency/advisory/consultancy/broker that can help us classify and approve the product for the Dutch market.

Or atleast guide us.

I just contacted SGS for the testing of the product. I may use their Dutch agency.

Thanks and Regards,

Greg.

Hi Greg,

For testing food I prefer to use SGS. For the Taiwan Branche take a look at their site www.sgs.com.tw

Good luck

René

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.