Dwangbevel! HELP :-\

Dear Forum! I hope you can help me. I received a Dwangbevel over my income tax payment a few days ago and because I had been away have missed it. It was (from what I understand) the final chance to pay within 2 days, the original amount + an extra amount of a couple of hundred Euros for the proceedings. I have paid the entire amount immediately today and have also informed the Belastingdienst in order to prevent any further action from their side. They have now told me that it may take up to 10 days for the payment to be processed and that the Dwangbevel could still be carried out during that time.

What do I do if someone stands outside my door? Is showing them a bank statement enough so they can see I have paid (however, paid 5 days later then their maximum payment date)? Also - will this have any impact on my credit rating? I'm very worried about both, so would be very happy if someone could give me some advise please... :-\ thanks a lot! Nicole

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

1 antwoord op deze vraag

Hi Nicole,

You have contacted de belastingdienst, they make note of your call, so that is good move.. most likely the bailiff will read that note before he comes to your place and then check if they can find your payment. most likely they will wait the 10-14 days and then check again.

But if a "deurwaarder" (bailiff) comes to your place, you can indeed show them proof of payment. Also if they come there is not a big truck behind him to take away your stuff, they only write down what items are there they might sell if you did not pay the amount, but you did pay so no worries there.

There is no reason to be very worried.. your credit rating will not be affected and paying past this deadline does not cause extra trouble or costs. the only goal of any actions of the taxoffice is to receive payment, you paid, so once that payment is processed all actions are stopped.

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.