Help, Need business plan

Hello all,

i need help, i have never made a business plan before and dont know how to, i have a business, which is part time, only and i want to go full time, but to do so would require funding, and to do this i require a business plan..

i have complete ideas on what is needed but cannot put it into a business plan..

can someone help.

cheers

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

5 antwoorden op deze vraag

Hai Krappleby,

It seems like your first language is english. I dont know if you can understand dutch. If you can, you must check out site: technopartner.nl. they give a good impression of the contents in a businessplan.

If not, I recommand you to search into google for een english platform for entrepeneurs or something.

Good luck,

J.W.

Coffee-star | espressobars

www.coffee-star.nl

Quote: Kijk niet naar wat vandaag kan, maar denk aan wat morgen mogelijk is.

Link naar reactie

Great columns on the subject have been written by 'Ties van der Laan', but are only available in dutch language.

Non-obvious topics like "cashflow" and "investors" are mentioned, f.e.

Others can probably help you further (I'm a starter myself), but a convenient way of writing for me was:

really note that I am new myself, so use it in your advantage but don't assume I am creditable

- describe the market you are trying to sell a product or service on: what kind of people are active, what solutions are available, what prices are common, what is lacking, non-transparant, etc.

- describe what change your product or service can bring in the market you researched.

- describe how you will develop the product, or apply the service. Include external resources: other people, work-locations, etc.

- describe the time and finances you need to develop the product or bring the service into public, which are your basic investments.

- describe the first 3 years of deployment, using multiple scenario's (it fails, it does sell ok, it does sell splendid), and try to include all costs you foresee to make. Make sure your liquidity stays positive: you should be able to pay everything right away and should not have to wait a long time receiving payments of clients before you can pay things yourself.

- describe your current financial situation and possible openings in family/friends loans, sponsoring, etc.

- describe yourself as person. What can you do well, what experiences do you have, but also: what are your weaknesses and how will you overcome them.

- concentrate on a compact summary of all that you have stated.

- include all real details in attachments.

Houden van is ondernemen.

Link naar reactie

Hello all,

i need help, i have never made a business plan before and dont know how to, i have a business, which is part time, only and i want to go full time, but to do so would require funding, and to do this i require a business plan..

i have complete ideas on what is needed but cannot put it into a business plan..

can someone help.

cheers

Lots of great info on this site: http://www.toolkit.cch.com/BOToC.asp

Success,

ToC

r.i.p. Fred Wiersma | IN MEMORIAM

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.