Setting up a personal company in Rotterdam (Netherlands): cost and pros and cons?

(aangepast)

setting up a personal company in rotterdam netherlands cost and pros and cons ?  i was told i can set up my own company and work independently but what wuld be the cost and can i still be employed if i set up a personal company ? what is the tax rate costs such as accounting considering if have zero income at the beginning and start from a home office 

aangepast door ozan diken
corrrection grammer
Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

5 antwoorden op deze vraag

49 minuten geleden, ozan diken zei:

setting up a personal company in rotterdam netherlands cost and pros and cons ? 

Not a very clear question, if I might say...

Anyhow:

If you want to start a potatogarden or a chickenfarm, then I think there are a lot of "cons" when doing that in R'dam.

If you want to start something depending on international trading (through the harbour for example) then there could be a lot of "pros".

And yes: you can start your own business when being employed.

The tax will depend on your total earnings (and other factors, here unknown).

"What, me worry?"

Link naar reactie
21 hours ago, shoptillyoudrop said:

Not a very clear question, if I might say...

Anyhow:

If you want to start a potatogarden or a chickenfarm, then I think there are a lot of "cons" when doing that in R'dam.

If you want to start something depending on international trading (through the harbour for example) then there could be a lot of "pros".

And yes: you can start your own business when being employed.

The tax will depend on your total earnings (and other factors, here unknown).

yes thank you so much learning having my personal company not effecting my employment is good enough , by the way would it be difficult if i wanted to close the personal company in the future and if you know the cost of paying accounting declare  bookkeeping as i couldnt make it myself thanks again beste Ozan 

Link naar reactie
(aangepast)

If your new personal company will become a "flop" (and you want to terminate it because of that), I would estimate that you have to spend a couple of hundred euro's towards someone (a reliable someone! - in case of a "cowboy" the bill can be a lot bigger...) to first help you to establish everything (and report it in a proper way) and then dismantle it afterwards.

Succes!

aangepast door shoptillyoudrop

"What, me worry?"

Link naar reactie
Retired Mod     7,5k 32 1450

Hi Ozan,

I see you have a lot of questions about starting a company, related to your other question it also looks like you found an empoyer that does not want to hire you as an employee but hire you by business contract.

Please be aware that in the Netherlands there are strict requirements and some types of workrelations can only be done by employment contract and not business contracts.

on the business.gov.nl site you can find a lot of information including things like checklists.

https://business.gov.nl/starting-your-business/

Since you are in the Rotterdam area you can also get help locally. Rotterdam has good support for

starters in business and also for non-dutch. in Dutch they call it "ondernemersbalie"

https://www.rotterdam.nl/ondernemersbalie

tip: in the top right corner there is a Translate button where you can choose your preferred language

the link has all the contact information you need. phonenumber, mail, visiting adress.

I think that would be a good place to start.

for us at this forum we can help you later in the process with specific questions. But it is impossible to give you all the information you need to start your company.

so use the ondernemersbalie for "offline" help and the businss.gov site to read up on what you need to do.

Link naar reactie

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.