Minimum costs involved when registering a BV

Hi all,

I am considering to open a BV and I am trying to estimate what the absolute minimum operational costs are. I know the costs involved to register it, but I'd like to understand, in case the company does not make profit or not soon enough, what are the costs I would still be liable for, for example, after the first year.

If there's no profit, how much would I pay for the revenue generated on the first year?

How much am I obligated to pay to the director/s of the BV at minimum?

Is there any cost to have in mind apart of the accountant and operational costs?

Thank you in advance

Javier C

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

3 antwoorden op deze vraag

21 uur geleden, Javier C zei:

If there's no profit, how much would I pay for the revenue generated on the first year?

How much am I obligated to pay to the director/s of the BV at minimum?

Is there any cost to have in mind apart of the accountant and operational costs?

I could try and answer these questions, but it would be the tip of an iceberg. I sincerely appreciate your effort to understand how a BV works, but in my opinion a BV is not DIY material, because of all the financial and legal risks and consequences involved. If you are not knowledgeable in this field, I would highly recommend consulting a paid professional who can advise you on the best legal form for your company and personal situation. A BV might not even be possible because the director-major shareholder (you) does not live in The Netherlands and resides outside the EU.

Met vriendelijke groet, Ron van der Kolk MSc MBA

Ik werk via Inflection als interimmanager voor de publieke sector aan betere

dienstverlening, bedrijfsvoering & informatievoorziening door de overheid. 

Link naar reactie
On 30/07/2023 at 10:41, Ron van der Kolk said:

I could try and answer these questions, but it would be the tip of an iceberg. I sincerely appreciate your effort to understand how a BV works, but in my opinion a BV is not DIY material, because of all the financial and legal risks and consequences involved. If you are not knowledgeable in this field, I would highly recommend consulting a paid professional who can advise you on the best legal form for your company and personal situation. A BV might not even be possible because the director-major shareholder (you) does not live in The Netherlands and resides outside the EU.

Thank you for the advice Ron

Link naar reactie

Maak een account aan of log in om te reageren

Je moet een lid zijn om een reactie te kunnen achterlaten

Account aanmaken

Registreer voor een nieuwe account in onze community. Het is erg gemakkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Inloggen

Heb je reeds een account? Log hier in.

Nu inloggen
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.