and I have asked them about all those issues but they couldn't help me that

much. Therefor I hope you could legitimate my webstore to make sure that I

neither the customer will be in trouble by colliding against the local and

the International law.

Things I need a answers on :

- TAXes and BTW on products, would it be based on those

factors and how:

A- Sort products(Clothes, electrics, games, house gadgets, gym

equipments, deals ..etc) how would I be TAXed for those products?

B- Although I will not import any products “physically” to the

Netherlands, as the products will be shipped directly from the supplier to

the customer, would that be counted as exporting and importing of products

and should I be TAXed for that and how?

C- Selling my products all over the world would that make any

difference to my TAXs?

If any other matter you want to bring to me please don’t hesitate to let me

know.

Regards,

Omar Bashir, Simbabox cio.

omb@simbabox.com

Regards,

Omar B. CIO. SimbaBox

The Netherlands

E-mail: omb@gmail.com

Link naar reactie

Aanbevolen berichten

14 antwoorden op deze vraag

Very interesting..... But your'e just the next webshop owner who forgot the basic question.... What service will I offer the client? Or in other words, which delivery term will be used......

And what are my general and contractual liabilities towards clients and third parties (like product-liability, recall, guarantee) and how and to what extent can I lessen them? (..so I can either accept or insure the unavoidable remaining risks

Ik adviseer over en bemiddel in verzekeringen voor ondernemers en bedrijven.

Vragen of offertes?  Contact

Link naar reactie

Very interesting..... But your'e just the next webshop owner who forgot the basic question.... What service will I offer the client? Or in other words, which delivery term will be used......

And what are my general and contractual liabilities towards clients and third parties (like product-liability, recall, guarantee) and how and to what extent can I lessen them? (..so I can either accept or insure the unavoidable remaining risks

Sir, again what are the general and contractual liabilities you mean, I'm not going to sell cars, tracks and not even TVs or advanced Cameras (at beginning), The most valuable products (within the electronic category) maybe is a webcam of or pulse meter ..etc and again the sources of my products are verified and approved for liability and quality, and of course don't forget about the return option if the client is not satisfied with the product and will get (fully or partially ) his money back if that is the case.

Link naar reactie
Sir, again what are the general and contractual liabilities you mean

General: product liability and the costs of obligatory recall of unsafe products

Contractual: guarantee and returning procedure (not to be mistaken for recall)

I'm not going to sell cars, tracks and not even TVs or advanced Cameras (at beginning), The most valuable products (within the electronic category) maybe is a webcam of or pulse meter ..etc
product liability has nothing to do with value but with quality. A 50 cent rubbish Iphone-charger can cause lethal damage and the burning down of houses (this has already happened)

and again......

""Again"? Where did you mention verification and approval for liability and quality earlier?

both verbs ("liability" and "quality") are not mentioned once in your starting post?

.....the sources of my products are verified and approved for liability and quality

Verified by whom? And approved by whom? Dit you check for yourself, or do you completely rely on the information provided by the producer(s)?

Besides: the biggest problem with production is China is the unexpected and unnotified change in the productionprocess and/or the used components. The older the qualityreport, the bigger the chance its not the same product anymore, and the report - even if issued by trusted third parties like TUV HonkKong, has no actual value anymore.

Link naar reactie

Sir, again what are the general and contractual liabilities you mean

General: product liability and the costs of obligatory recall of unsafe products

Contractual: guarantee and returning procedure (not to be mistaken for recall)

Those things I know about them nothing new for me, I didn't need to metine that at the beginning of my post.

I'm not going to sell cars, tracks and not even TVs or advanced Cameras (at beginning), The most valuable products (within the electronic category) maybe is a webcam of or pulse meter ..etc

product liability has nothing to do with value but with quality. A 50 cent rubbish Iphone-charger can cause lethal damage and the burning down of houses (this has already happened)

Although, I didn't want to go that way in this discussion but, for sure that will be taken in consideration.

and again......

""Again"? Where did you mention verification and approval for liability and quality earlier?

both verbs ("liability" and "quality") are not mentioned once in your starting post?

I didn't mention that because that's not what I came for here, the reason why I came here is to get help or advice about the TAXs & Customs within the EU and outside the EU if I'm going sell within those countries.

.....the sources of my products are verified and approved for liability and quality

Verified by whom? And approved by whom? Dit you check for yourself, or do you completely rely on the information provided by the producer(s)?

I have tried many of those products most of them are electronics, I didn't have any problems with them however, I know that is not a standard expectation.

Besides: the biggest problem with production is China is the unexpected and unnotified change in the productionprocess and/or the used components. The older the qualityreport, the bigger the chance its not the same product anymore, and the report - even if issued by trusted third parties like TUV HonkKong, has no actual value anymore.

That could be true but still the chinese market will stay one of the main sources of the world trade,

Thanks, I'll continue searching for help.

Link naar reactie

"BJM" I don't understand what you mean by delivery tems! I will be using the delivery terms that the supplier will offer and that will be mentioned on my webstore, so I don't think that I missed something here, If I correctly understood you .

You're asking questions about import duties and VAT. Payment of import duties and VAT to the customs/tax office are done by the importer. Who will be importer will be settled by the delivery terms you agree with your customer. Or even, in a dropshipping scenario, with your supplier. So the first question is, what service do you provide your customer? Do you deliver duty and taxes paid or will import duties and taxes have to be paid by your customer at the door to the parcel delivery company? So, I do think you've missed somenthing here.......

Link naar reactie

"BJM" I don't understand what you mean by delivery tems! I will be using the delivery terms that the supplier will offer and that will be mentioned on my webstore, so I don't think that I missed something here, If I correctly understood you .

You're asking questions about import duties and VAT. Payment of import duties and VAT to the customs/tax office are done by the importer. Who will be importer will be settled by the delivery terms you agree with your customer. Or even, in a dropshipping scenario, with your supplier. So the first question is, what service do you provide your customer? Do you deliver duty and taxes paid or will import duties and taxes have to be paid by your customer at the door to the parcel delivery company? So, I do think you've missed somenthing here.......

Sir I would like to thank you for your reply and to get to the point, First I don't know if the procedure of dropshipping business involves importing and exporting activities, secondly my policy should much with the standards of any policy for any dropshipping pusiness, what do you mean by what kind of service I will provide to my customers? I will be selling products (electronics, house gadgets, paintings, clothes, shoes, phones ..etc ) and services like (translating , accountanting services, and also deals ..etc) the products will be listed out on my website and once a customer purchase any of my "products" from my webstore I will order/buy that product from the supplier and fulfil the order by filling in the customer address info and send it to the supplier, then the product will be shipped directly to the customer from the supplier, after that any issues with the product and the customer will come back to me as the customer will see my company logo and address info on the package as if it came from me, So from my understanding is I will be responsable for returns and complains and I understand that I have to declare those facts on my return and Terms of Use policies , please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks a lot again

Link naar reactie
First I don't know if the procedure of dropshipping business involves importing and exporting activities

I does not involve importing and exporting activities if your supplier and your customer are established int the same country. With a typical dropshipping scenario (supplier in China, customer in the EU or USA) it does involve import and export and someone has to do that. You, your customer or your supplier, depending on what you agree in the delivery terms.

Link naar reactie

First I don't know if the procedure of dropshipping business involves importing and exporting activities

I does not involve importing and exporting activities if your supplier and your customer are established int the same country. With a typical dropshipping scenario (supplier in China, customer in the EU or USA) it does involve import and export and someone has to do that. You, your customer or your supplier, depending on what you agree in the delivery terms.

The suppier is of question "as they know how the business works" (I guess, they are suppling different online stores and cusomers all around the world ) but the customer I think may need to be informed in the terms of use policy, but the most important thing is I will not be involved in any customs by selling those products within the Netherlands or EU and out side the EU, Is that right ?

Link naar reactie
That could be true but still the chinese market will stay one of the main sources of the world trade,

And hurray for that! But I wasn't referring to world trade and China's part in it.

I was referring to your liability and responsibilities as a producer of goods. But undoubtedly, you already knew that the EU/US/Canada consider you to be the actual producer.

And no, I dit not mention this information at your request. I posted a remark in reply to BJM's mentioning of basic questions starting webshops tend to not ask themselves. This is not a question-answer website, this is a forum for debate. If this information does not suit you, it might suit other and/or future readers :)

Link naar reactie

And hurray for that! But I wasn't referring to world trade and China's part in it.

I was referring to your liability and responsibilities as a producer of goods. But undoubtedly, you already knew that the EU/US/Canada consider you to be the actual producer.

And no, I dit not mention this information at your request. I posted a remark in reply to BJM's mentioning of basic questions starting webshops tend to not ask themselves. This is not a question-answer website, this is a forum for debate. If this information does not suit you, it might suit other and/or future readers :)

Indeed, those information would be a great help to any newbie, I just want to thank everyone here . THANKS

Link naar reactie
Gast
Dit topic is nu gesloten voor nieuwe reacties.
Hide Sidebar
  • Wil je onze Nieuwsflits ontvangen?
    Deze verzenden we elk kwartaal.